No-cook Tomato Sauce for Pizza
- Ready in: 10 min
- 3 tins tomato and onion mix or chopped tomatoes (410 gr)
- 2 tins tomato paste (115gr)
- 2 heaped tbsps garlic, crushed or minced or according to taste
- 1 tbsp origanum
- 1 tbsp sweet basil
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- Salt and milled pepper
- 2 tsps Ina Paarman's Garlic and Herb Spice
- Add ample chopped chilli for heat (optional)
- Just mix it all together in bowl. Simple as that and use on pizza. Can be kept in fridge and used in pasta sauces and stews.
For a chilli pizza I add chopped chilli to the tomato sauce as it is easier for me to spread it around. I normally take some out and mix with chilli as not everybody like theirs hot.
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: