Do you want to resolve and avoid conflicts with your family, co-workers, or friends? Do you want to know God’s will for decisions you face? Are you wrestling with sin and bad habits that seem impossible to break?
Dr. Bill Gothard addresses these questions and more in this highly concentrated seminar on practical Christianity. The 25 hours of instruction focuses on seven Biblical principles and is designed to help you learn to view all of life from God’s perspective.
Since the seminar began in 1964, more than 2.5 million people around the world have learned how the Bible has lasting answers to life’s challenges and choices. Not only have these Biblical principles helped individuals deepen their personal walk with God, they have also transformed and strengthened churches and families.
Topics covered include:
- Tracing surface problems to root causes
- Overcoming feelings of inferiority
- Learning how to resolve guilt
- Conquering anger and bitterness
- Overcoming damaging habits
- Experiencing true success
- Discovering purpose in life
- Gaining financial freedom
- Building genuine friendships
- Establishing harmony in marriage