How to Assemble Pizza
- Ready in: 30-40 minute baking time
- Serves: 12
- Complexity: easy
- Large Quantity Pizza Dough
- No-cook Tomato Sauce for Pizza
- Choice of Toppings
- So you have your dough rolled out and oiled in the pans. Your oven is nice and hot. 180 - 200 degrees celcius. (I prefer to bake it longer in order for the crust to turn out crispy so I don't do it at 220 degrees).
- Spread you dough with tomato sauce. You can now choose to prebake your base for 10 minutes. This ensures a crispy base. Or you could just start to add the topping.
We would normally first add the meat then the veggies and then the cheese. Give it a sprinkle of origanum. And in the oven it goes to bake untill cheese goes bubbly and the edges brown nicely.
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.