Sweet Chilli Chicken Pizza Topping
- Ready in: 30 minutes
- Serves: 8
- Complexity: easy
- 8 pieces of boneless chickenbreast
- 2 tsps chicken spice mixture
- flour to dredge chicken
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 bottle commercial sweet chilli sauce (Wellington's prefered)
- pineapple pieces
- 1 sweet greenpepper, chopped
- 1 tin whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 5 - 6 cups grated cheddar cheese
Spice and dredge chicken breasts and shallow fry them in the oil till browned on the outside but still not cooked all the way. This prevents chicken from becoming to dry on the pizza. Set aside to cool
Cut chicken in thin strips. In a bowl mix chicken strips with chilli sauce. Place the chicken on the tomato sauce base of your pizza. Distribute left-over sauce evenly.
Top with green pepper, corn and pineapple pieces.
Add the mozzarella cheese and then the cheddar cheese to the pizza. Sprinkle with origanum.
Bake 30 minutes till cheese is bubbly and golden brown at the edges.
Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.