- Ready in: 45 min.
- Serves: 12
- Complexity: easy
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup nuts chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius (356 degree Fahrenheit). Butter a square, oven proof dish or baking tin.
- Mix the first four ingredients together.
- Sift the next four ingredients together in a bowl. Mix everything together.
Pour batter in prepared disha dn bake for 30 - 40 minutes. Enjoy warm or cold with icecream, whipped cream or custard sauce.
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.